This website is run by Admington Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
change colours, contrast levels and fonts by using your browser settings or installing a browser extension
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- live video streams do not have captions
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the images throughout the site
- text shown on images cannot be read by a screen reader
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
contact: Maria Norman, Parish Clerk
- Postal: Oak View House, Rookery Lane, Newbold-on-Stour CV37 8TZ
We will consider your request and get back to you in 7 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: as above,
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Admington Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed above.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 21 October 2021. The test was carried out by Shemeam.com. We used http://wave.webaim.org/ to test the entire website.
This statement was prepared on 21 October 2021 . It was last updated on 21 October 2021 .